Sunday, November 4, 2007

Gifts!!

I had such a fun week recently. I won a prize from my Cottage Stampers group, then later on that same week, I heard that I had also won a gift from my Inky Angels group (my up-up-upline). How exciting is that? Free stamping/stamped stuff!!! So, I am sharing a picture of the cool stamped gift that I got from Kristin (my upline, head of the Cottage Stampers). It is a calendar/planner for 2008. She found the plain old calendar at the one of the dollar stores and created this beauty. I told you that she was very talented!! The top picture shows the cover of the calendar/planner and the other photo shows my entire gift (which included a stamp set also! Retired set called Mini Messages, in case you were wondering) wrapped with some of SU!s great new double stitched ribbon in Groovy Guava. I was very excited about the ribbon as well.











My prize from Melissa E. (head of the Inky Angels) was a pack of Bashful Blue cardstock. All of you stampers/scrapbookers know that you can NEVER have enough cardstock!!! I just want to say "Thank You!" to each of those ladies for being such great uplines. I couldn't do it without your help and encouragement.



Remember I have a Name Frame class scheduled for this Tuesday night (Nov 6th). It is my last one before Christmas, so make sure to sign up and make some beautiful gifts. Space is limited. If you would like to make some frames, but cannot attend that class, please contact me to set up your own special time, if possible.



Coming on Nov 15th is the Christmas Card Buffet. Come and make as many Christmas as you would like. I will have several designs with the cardstock cut and ready to go. You only pay $1 per card that you wan to make (envelopes are extra). So if you like one design and want to make 5 cards like that, you can and it costs only $1 per card!!! Please sign up in advance for this class as well.



I have my downline meeting (the Inky Dreamers) on Sat, Nov 17th from 10 am until about noon or 1 pm. Have you ever considered becoming a Stampin' Up! demo? If you are interested and would like to come to our fun stamping meeting, just let me know!!



On Nov 27th, the Gifts Galore Camp will be held at my home. I will try to take some pictures this week of our projects because I know that you will want to make these great easy (yet inexpensive) gifts!!! Christmas is right around the corner.



My last class of Nov is on the 29th and we will be making Tins. You can see an example of these in THIS blog post. These are great gifts. I should also have extra tins available for purchase if you would like to make more for Christmas gifts.



Lastly, on Dec 4th, I am doing a home school Mom's Night Out making Bible verse frames. Contact me if you are a home school mom and would like to attend and I can give you more details. Here are some examples of these type of frames. If you would like to contact me, you can either comment on this blog entry with your e-mail address or you can go to my Stampin' Up! website and click on "about me" then contact me at the e-mail address listed. Happy Stamping!!!



No comments: