Saturday, November 24, 2007

Stampin' Up! Holiday Special

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We went to my sister's house and had a wonderful meal and lots of fun with family. I am thankful that we had the opportunity to get together with at least part of my family.

I wanted to let you know about a new Stampin' Up! special that began on November 23rd and runs through December 15th. Here's the scoop on the special:


Item Number Description Price
112409 Holiday Tag Bundle $4.95
110380 Tags for All Stamp Set* (20% off) $24.76
110264 Designer Gift cards* (30% off) $4.55
109862 Chocolate Chip satin ribbon* Buy 1, get 1 free!
109863 Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon* Buy 1, get 1 free!
112410 Tin 3-Pack $9.95
110147 Celebration wrapping paper* $17.95
110228 Hand Selected Accents & Elements (25% off) $8.21

*This item is from the current Holiday Mini Collection. Only this and other items indicated will be extended through the campaign period while supplies last. All other Holiday Mini items will be available until November 30.



To see the color flyer with pictures, click HERE!!!

HERE are some cute projects that are from the Stampin' Up! website showing these great items that are on sale! Make sure to click on the colored links above to see some pictures of things made with the items on special. I really tried to figure out how to get copies of these pictures on my blog, but I just can't figure that out yet. I'll keep trying!!! There is a definite learning curve with this blog thing....well, for me anything on the computer takes a learning curve!

Have a great day! Hope to see you at the Gifts Galore Class on Tuesday. Make sure to contact me to reserve your spot.


No comments: