Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Gift Idea

I wanted to show you a close up picture of my personal Stampin' Up! "hand stamped by" stamp. These would make great Christmas gifts for family and friends. THIS link will take you to the Stampin' Up! catalog to this item. It is found on page 162 of the Fall/Winter Catalog, so you can just go to that page and see all of the other choices that are available. You can also purchase name and address stamps which would be wonderful gifts for anyone. Add a Basic Black Classic Stampin' Ink Pad and you have a the perfect gift----and easy shopping!! Remember that I will be ordering on December 3rd, so get your order to me as soon as possible.








This is a gift package that I made using THESE directions from Splitcoast Stampers. It is called a 2-5-7-10 Box with Flap. These are fun and not too challenging to make. This would be the perfect packaging for that personalized stamp and black ink pad that you get for everyone!! For my sample, I used the Baroque Motifs stamp set. I am still loving this stamp set!!! It is just one of the most versatile sets that I have ever bought. I used Ballet Blue, Brilliant Blue and Whisper White cardstock; Ballet Blue and Brilliant Blue ink; Scallop Circle Punch and Corner Rounder Punch; and embellished with White Grosgrain Ribbon. I hope that you will take time to try one of these soon!!!












One last creation to share for today. This is an acetate card that I finally got around to trying. This type of card is just so elegant!!! HERE are the directions from Splitcoast Stampers (SCS, for short). I really liked how she showed making the inside front flap piece a little larger to give a wonderful layered effect. I used the Snowflake Spot stamp set for this project. White Stazon was used for the acetate background. My colors are Bayou Blue and Soft Sky. Then I embossed the large snowflake and "Joy" with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. Very sparkly!!


Well, I hope that you have enjoyed the things that I have shared with you today. I would love to see some of the things that you have created. Just e-mail me a picture or send me a link to your blog! Don't forget about quick and easy gift ordering through me and Stampin' Up! Happy Stamping!!

No comments: