Monday, November 19, 2007

Go Dallas Cowboys!!!

Okay, I live in VA, but I am a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan. What an exciting day yesterday to watch Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins!! Just as I expected, it was a close game. Those two teams are such big rivals that you never know which way it might go. But yesterday, my Cowboys were the winners!! Woo-hoo!!

Now, I know that you actually checked here to see what I've been stamping lately, not to hear about football, so here goes.....

For the upcoming Gifts Galore Class, we will be making candles, too! (If you check out previous posts, you will see some of the other items that we are making.) Here is my example. I used the Peaceful Wishes stamp set, Ruby Red & Garden Green markers and Chocolate Chip stamp pad to make this. You can see the beginning of the words "Peaceful Wishes" as they go around the candle. It turned out beautifully!







I also made some bows for gift packages. These are so easy and they only take 1/2 of a 12" x 12" sheet of scrapbooking paper! HERE are the instructions from a website called Splitcoast Stampers. These are so easy and remember through the end of November, Stampin' Up! (R) has a great scrapbooking paper special. Buy 3 packs of scrapbooking paper and get the 4th pack for FREE!!!! Contact me soon to place your order. I will be planning to place an order on November 29th!!!






That's all that I have to share today. I need to go and start doing the girls' school work with them. Have a blessed day! Happy stamping and scrapping!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

So, who won?
I think Mom might want to attend the gifts galore thing next week if she can.