Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Christmas Card Buffet examples



Christmas Card Buffet Examples

Here is a picture of the cards that I have designed so far for the Christmas Card Buffet coming up on Nov 15th. (One card---the pink/green one----was designed by another awesome SU! demo named Melissa S., but it is a great card so I wanted to give you ladies the opportunity to make it.) If you would like to see them a little larger, you can click on the above picture. Anyway, if I have at least 10 people sign up for the buffet, then I may design a couple of more cards for you to choose from. Please sign up for this camp by Tues, Nov 13th. The buffet hours are 6pm until 10pm. You may arrive anytime between those times, and whenever you have made all the cards that you want (at a cost of $1 each), you are free to go or just stay and chat!

You may have already noticed my Christmas Countdown tree added to the left side of my blog, but in case you haven't, check it out! Yes, only 48 days from today until Christmas!!! That means that you definitely want to come and get started on those Christmas cards at my buffet.....or better yet, make all that you need for this year!

Happy stamping, everyone! Have a blessed day!

No comments: