Thursday, October 18, 2007

Check out this TIN!!!




I wanted to share a new project with you today. Sorry for my long absense, but I was out of town for the end of last week and the weekend, and now I'm behind on everything!!


Here is an example for my Tin class on November 29th. I used SU!s new DASHING Designer Series scrap booking paper, but for the class, you can order whichever SU! paper you like best. You must sign up for the class by Monday, Nov 12th so that I will have time to order your scrap booking paper for you! Anyway, for my tin, I used the DASHING paper and lots of ribbon to decorate the outside. Inside, I used Naturals Ivory, Old Olive, and Real Red cardstock to make dividers. These tins are great for card holders, recipe boxes, or even a cute purse for a little girl!
I hope you like it. Happy Stamping, everyone!

No comments: