Monday, October 1, 2007

Spiral Punch Card



How about this cute card created by my talented downline, Connie D.? Her husband has a photography side business, so she thought about using the Spiral Punch to make what looks like a film strip!!! I actually made this card from her sample at the demo shoebox swap that we did. It was the first time that I used the Spiral Punch and it was so much fun!! It's extremely easy to get even spacing with the punch.

We used some of SU!'s new In Colors, Wild Wasabi and River Rock, plus some Basic Black and Whisper White. We also used the Ticket Corner Punch. The stamp sets used were Zoofari and Hugs and Wishes. We stamped the monkeys with Brown and then colored in using a Blender Pen and River Rock ink, then we punched out with a Square Punch. Purely Pomegranate was used for the greeting.

What a super cute and easy card!! Thanks to Connie for the wonderful idea for using the Spiral Punch!! Happy Stamping, everyone!

Please also be in prayer for a dear friend of mine, Katy C., who is currently in the hospital. She is a very sick girl. If you want to check out her blog, it can be found here: http://www.katysblog.com/ .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amy--

I am so honored that you chose to display my card on your blog!! Thanks for that vote of confidence!

Enjoy your day--
Connie

Kathryn said...

Thank you for praying for me! I'm thankful to be home, although I am still pretty sick.

That was a clever card design. I was sorry to miss your Christmas Card buffet, so maybe I can attend the next one you have. I have so many friends I want to send cards out to this year!