Monday, October 29, 2007

Snowmen Cards





Well, I have a couple of snowmen cards created by my some of my very talented downline that I want to share with you tonight. I'm pushed for time, but really wanted to share these with you. The blue and brown card was created by Connie D. and she used the Flaky Friends stamp set. Love the corner rounder punch that she used and the snowflakes at the top of the card! I think I'm a good friend to her, so does that make me a flake?!? (see the sentiment on her card) Thanks for sharing this card idea, Connie!



The green, blue and burgundy was created by Jo Ann M. who used the It's Snow Time stamp set and the Snowman Fun wheel. Love the layering and can you see all the glitter that she used on the snowmen at the top and the snowflakes at the bottom? (the picture didn't do it just to the way the glitter sparkles in person!) Thanks for this cute idea, Jo Ann.



And it is really supposed to get cold here tonight. I think these ladies and their snowman cards brought the cold weather our way! Also, keep watching my blog for a couple more swap cards that I have to share soon. By the way, I am so excited that my blog count has gone over 500!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and look. Happy stamping, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm in print again! Yes, you are a wonderful friend to me...maybe you are a flake!! Ha!! It takes one to know one, huh? Thanks for being you and for your wonderful blog!!

Smiles,
Connie