Friday, August 1, 2008

I can blog again!

For some stange reason, my blog was mis-identified as a "spam blog" and I was locked out for a couple of days!!! Now prior to that, I just didn't get around to showing you anything new.

So here goes:






These cute little gift bags are called a bag in a box or box in a bag or something like that. Aren't they great?!? The green one uses some retired scrapbooking paper, but that beautiful red one uses the new Bella Rose paper and the Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss papers. And check out that scallop edge paper around the bottom!!! It is made using SU!'s new scallop edge punch. Love it!!! I hear that there are more new punches coming in less than two weeks when the new Fall/Winter Stampin' Up! catalog debuts. I'm excited about it, are you?






This Treat Box is made with one sheet of 12"x12" textured card stock (chocolate chip for this box) and a little scrapbooking paper (Berry Bliss in this case). All you do is fold the card stock and thread ribbon through holes that you punch. Lastly you just pull the sides up with the ribbon. I filled mine with lots of different candies and have it on my stamping tables. Want to come to my house and stamp? :0)



Have a great day!! Now go and stamp something!

No comments: