Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stampin' Up! Birthday Cards

Here are a couple of birthday cards that I got for my birthday this past Saturday. The grape card (made with the Gorgeous Grapevine set---sorry, it's retired now) was made by Emily, my 14 y.o. daughter. The other was made by my downline, Connie, using the Unfroggetable set which is also retired now. Thanks so much, both of you!!!



Have a wonderful day!! My Big Shot stuff is supposed to arrive today. Hopefully, I will get to play with it sometime this week and/or weekend. See you soon.

~Amy

1 comment:

love2Bcreative said...

Hello Amy ~ WOW! What wonderful projects you have created here ;o) LOVE them!

I have nominated you for the I{heart}your blog award!! If you are interested in sharing the love please visit my blog award post ~
Stampin' Huggs!