Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stampin' Up! Open House

Here are pictures from my SU! Open House on Thursday. I hope that everyone that was able to make it had a great time. I enjoyed seeing you all. Lots of cards were made, stamp sets (and other stuff) was sold and door prizes given out. If you weren't able to make it to this time, maybe you can make it to some of my upcoming events!



This was our make and take card with a matching envelope. Do you decorate your envelopes to match your cards? It is a great idea and adds that little extra to your handmade cards. Give it a try!!



The holder that I made for candy! Yum!!








All of these pictures are the door prizes! The Grand Prize (which I forgot to take a picture of) was a box of goodies, including a stamp set, note cards, a punch, a blender pen, a sample of the new button assortment, cardstock including the new In Colors and a variety of whites, and I can't remember what else!! It was a great gift. Congratulations to Diana M. who was the winner of the Grand Prize!!

Have a great day!! Thanks for stopping by!

~Amy

No comments: