Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fripp Island, South Carolina







Here are some beach pictures finally!! We had a great time, but I just got the pictures on my computer. I was too busy getting ready for my Stampin' Up! (r) Open House this week to think about these pictures. (I'll upload some pictures from that soon!)


The first picture is of my 3 girls, plus a friend that we took to the beach with us. My youngest daughter found that cute little starfish in a tide pool. She always finds the coolest things. A couple of years ago in around the same place, she found a live sea urchin!! And we often find sand dollars---sometimes alive, sometimes dead, but often whole.


And the last picture is just a beach shot. It was taken our last morning at the beach. It was a little overcast that day, however we were already packed and ready to head home, so we weren't playing in the ocean anyway.


If you are looking for a great, quiet family beach getaway, I would recommend Fripp Island, South Carolina (near Beaufort). It is small and peaceful, but if you are looking for lots of activities, then this is not the place for you!! ;0)


Have a great day!! I'll try to get back quicker next time. I just seem to need about 36 hours per day right now!


~Amy

No comments: