Saturday, July 19, 2008

New stuff and Connie's cards

Today I want to show you some new things and some beautiful cards that I received from my downline, Connie D. First the new In Colors for this year:

Colors left to right and top to bottom are: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss. I am excited to be playing with them, but I will definitely miss this year's In colors----especially Groovy Guava!! Don't forget to stock up on the colors that you love before they are gone.


Here is the new Bella Rose designer series paper. This is Stampin' Up!'s double sided paper, so I made this sheet to show you what each side of the paper looks like. It also shows which SU! colors coordinate with this paper. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I've already made a cute little gift bag with this. You'll see that soon!



This card was made by Connie. She used the current Level 2 hostess stamp set called Spring Solitude and Solitude wheel. I believe this is just the wheel with some of the flowers colored in. Her sentiment is from Sincere Salutations. So pretty!



Connie's second card uses an old set called Pocket Fun. Her card is glued together on the top and bottom with the cute little card sliding in and out of the side of the card. The sliding card says "Friends are like pockets...you can never have too many!" I love it!! Thank you, Connie!!



I hope that you have a wonderful Saturday. I'll see you again soon.

~Amy

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi there! Good for you getting a paper page done! Are you interested in doing a swap or Demo combined effort to get a bunch of those made? Let me know what you think and maybe we could get it together for our August meeting... Your walls look GREAT btw! Happy Discontinued Accessory List Week, ~K

Kathryn said...

I really like those new colors! How fun!