Sunday, September 16, 2007

Treat Pouch with Candy








This is a cute little project that I saw in one of my Stampin' Up! magazines (called Stampin' Success). You use a square of cardstock (this one is 8" square of Really Rust). Fold in half from opposite corners first. Then fold each side across so that is almost touching in the middle of the opposite side. Last fold the front flap down. I added a piece of cream cardstock that I sponged with Chocolate Chip and Really Rust. I used the Carte Postale stamp set (found at http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=moreinfo&fsid=28c9e4d2-200e-4192-a2aa-4a9d996e01ac&storeid=1038724&uniqueid=10577475&circularid=10999 ) Does anyone know how I can change that long link to just being able to click on the name of the stamp set and go to the web page. Any help would be great!! :0) So I finished off the treat pouch with a button with a little linen thread in it, plus a small bag with salt water taffy inside and a ribbon and tag at the top. You can see the little tag better on one of these pictures, while you can see the sponged background better on the other one.


These would be great to make for individual gifts for each place setting at a dinner. Have fun playing with this idea.

No comments: