Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Day Two



I've been so busy all day that I am just getting to posting now. Here are my "Faith", "Hope", and "Love" Name Frames!! I finally finished them and they turned out really well. What do you think? When I host Name Frame Camps, this is the kind of great things that you can make! Most people do names, but these are another option! Super easy and lots of fun, plus they make great gifts. Check out my Stampin' Up! website to see when the next Name Frame Class is.




Also, remember that if you comment on my blog and place a Stampin' Up! order with me this month, you get a discount. I included this information in my newsletter to you. If you are on the blog and did not receive my newsletter, just e-mail me for details!! And remember the Stampin' Up! special this month is order at least $30 worth of regularly priced merchandise and receive up to one of each of these sets for 30% off!! The list below shows the discounted price of each set.


Pg 26---Bitty Boos Too---105355---$12.57

Pg 29----Haunting Halloween---109284---$13.27

Pg 30---Thoroughly Thankful---107383---$16.07

Pg 108---Autumn Fest---109373---$16.77

Pg 91---Elementary Essentials---109421---$19.57

Pg 17*---Stem Silhouettes---110366---$22.37

*Holiday Mini Catalog 2007

(You can see images by clicking on either Fall/Winter Catalog or Mini Catalog links on the left side of the blog.)


And, of course, the great Choose Your Family promotion being offered now by Stampin' Up! Check out this link for details: http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/8659.asp .


Have a great day and watch for more projects tomorrow!

No comments: