Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sings the Rooster....







This is another card that I've been working on recently. I am actually making about 35 of these!! I am a member of a Walk to Emmaus weekend team next month and I am making one of these cards for each member of the team. The card base is Kraft with SU!s new Sanded background stamp. I stamped it with Chocolate Chip. I just love the look! Then I layered Confetti Cream on Really Rust with the rooster stamped on top and colored with blender pens. (The rooster stamp is from a retired set called Provencal.) Then I added a little brown grosgrain and the standard Emmaus greeting "DeColores" and I was all done! Now all I need to do is stamp the greeting on 34 more cards!!! :0) Roosters are a theme at Emmaus because of a song we sing on the weekend....."Sings the rooster...."




Don't forget to be commenting on my blog and then planning your September order so you can take advantage of the discount that I am offering this month. Also, the Fall Frenzy promotion is going on all month. (Discounted sets are listed in a previous post.) I plan to try to place an order on September 26th, so try to get your order to me by then.



I hope you are having a great day wherever you are! Happy Stamping!

No comments: