Saturday, September 8, 2007

Double-Line Doodle Creations




Here are a couple of

scrapbook layouts that I did at the Stampin' Up! regional meeting in Virginia Beach in April. The blue background layout is made for either 3 or 4 pictures. If you use 3 spaces for pictures, then you have one section to journal in. This 12"x12" layout is made with the Double-Line Doodles set and the Big Deal alphabet.

The other layout is a 6"x6". It is great for a single picture plus some journaling at the bottom. I used the new Double-Line Doodles stamp set found on page 67 of the SU! catalog. Really cute and versatile set!! The curvy edge of this layout is made using the slit punch---very easy, even though it looks difficult.

I hope you all have had a great day. Did you take some time to stamp today? Have you sent anyone a homemade card lately? BTW, thanks goes out to Katy for the cute card that she sent my family today!! Now, go grab some stamps and play a little. :0)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I always need good ideas for my scrapbook pages! Those are beautiful.

It was wonderful to see you tonight and I'm thankful you got to see Qavah-- even if it was jsut for a minute. She really did love Cubbies!

Anonymous said...

Actually I sent a homemade card to my Obgyn in MI to let him know I was pregnant again. LOL I have a couple more hand stamped cards to send out. I use the Delight in Life set alot. :-) Having fun going thru the catalog and looking forward to seeing what I can do for baby announcements. :-)