Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Can you take one more shell card?


I just LOVE this new Seaside stamp set, don't you?!? I am ready to go to the beach, but I'll have to wait until August for that. So until then, I'll just keep playing with my shell stamps. :0) For this card, I used Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Whisper White card stock. My ink colors are Night of Navy for the shell and the sentiment (from the set called Sincere Salutations) and Basic Gray for the Background stamp called Tweed. I added a beautiful decorative brad from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware set in the Occasions Mini catalog and hooked a piece of Striped Bashful Blue ribbon between the brad prongs before opening them on the backside of the card stock. I attached the shell card stock piece with Stampin' Dimensionals to give some depth. I once again am very happy with this creation. How do you like it?




I also wanted to share May's Stampin' Up! (r) specials with you. These specials are only available through May 31, 2008. Here they are:


1) Get On Board with Chipboard---Place an order for at least $35 worth of merchandise, then you can get 25% off any On Board Chipboard products in the Spring/Summer catalog that you purchase!!

2) Cutting Combo Pack---Purchase a Cutting Mat and get a Hobby Blade for FREE!!

3) Hodgepodge Recruiting Promotion---What a great deal!!! Purchase the Starter Kit for only $159 plus tax (a 20% discount) and choose a Hodgepodge Hardware Kit from the Spring/Summer Catalog for FREE (a $27.95 value). Finish choices are: Antique Brass, Pewter, or Aged Copper. And the great part is that you never, ever have to sell a thing if you don't want to or maybe you just want to get the demo discount on everything that you order personally. SU! has very low quarterly minimums. Or maybe you are interested in making enough with your business to purchase whatever you want without dipping into your personal budget. Ask me if you'd like more details about any of these options!!! But don't delay because this offer ends on May 31, 2008.


On the homefront, I am so excited to share that we finished our standardized testing today!! Now it is all downhill for the rest of our school year. Woo-Hoo!! Have a great day and I'll post again soon because I've been playing. :0)


~Amy

No comments: