Monday, May 19, 2008

Prize and a goose



I've been wanting to share with you a prize that I won from my up-up-upline in Stampin' Up! (r). She and one of her first level downlines are doing a fun contest for us, their downline, during this SU! year. They are having random prize drawings after each quarter, then for the Top 15 achievers (in receiving the cute little stars that you see in the picture for preset parameters) and 5 randomly drawn winners will be invited to a Gala event in July with more gifts, prizes, make and takes and other fun stuff!! I've been working hard to receive those cute little stars. I can get stars for things like a $400 show in a month, submitting cards to card contests each month, signing up any new downline members (would you like to join?), listening to great training audios from SU!, etc. It has been so much fun and so far I have gotten a prize each quarter!! First, I got a pack of Bashful Blue card stock, then I got the stamp set Ginormous Flowers (wow!), and this time I got Mini Glue Dots and Sponge Daubers! How fun is that!?!



The other pictures that I want to show you today are just fun. We have a pond in the back yard and every year, we have geese who come through and visit. Most years they also have eggs and then goslings, unless some predator like a snake gets them. The first picture you can see how calm and beautiful the mother goose looks. But my daughter was pretty close to get these pictures and so the goose stood up and began to hiss at her. That explains why the picture is a little blurry! But you can see those eggs under her. I can only count 5 in the picture, however I believe that she has 6 under there. Now we will wait for our little goslings. They are so much fun to watch!! I'll try to remember to take pictures of them for you, if I'm able.


Have a blessed Monday, everyone!!! I have been stamping and will try to show you some cards soon. My internet service is back, however all of my saved e-mail and new e-mail from the last week or so is totally missing!!! So if you've e-mailed me in the past week, I probably didn't get it. Please try again...

No comments: