Thursday, May 29, 2008

Quick note

I apologize again for not updating in days, but I am still experiencing computer problems. The problem is all with my e-mail right now, but my computer is in the shop where they are trying to find all of my e-mail from the last few years (including anything that you have sent me in the last 3 weeks or so because that is all lost too....). Ugh!!

My husband and I are heading out of town for several days so I will not be updating during that time. Hopefully the problems will all be solved by the time I return because I have some projects that I would like to share with you.

I did want to tell you about the Stampin' Up! (r) special that is coming for June. You will be able to order a new stamp set called Fresh Cuts for $21.95 and you can then add on cute little Fresh Cuts notecards for only $5 (the regular cost will be $8.95, I believe). The little notecards are so cute!! They have a cut out flower on the front so you can put card stock behind to show through. I wanted to give you a link to a GALLERY OF CARDS made with this stamp set and some use the little notecards also. (Click on the capitalized, colored words above to see the gallery!)

Enjoy!! I'll be back in a few days. :o)
~Amy

No comments: