Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Project using Rub-ons







I had a chance this week to play with my rub-ons quite a bit and I just loved how quick, easy and cute these are!! I used an Accents and Elements empty tin to make a holder for a set of note cards. The rub-ons that I used are called "A Perfect Day" and they are found on pg 15 of the Occasions mini catalog. Did you know that you can still order from that mini catty through the end of June? Don't miss these cute rub-ons and the other fun stuff in the mini. :o)


This set will make a nice gift and it only took me about 2 hours to complete this whole project. I decorated matching envelopes for several of the cards. I took a couple of close up pictures of my favorite cards. What do you think of these?


I'm sorry that it has taken me several days to post again, but we are having more internet trouble. We have satellite service through Hughes and it is really leaving a little to be desired right now. :o( The help desk thinks that something is wrong with our dish, so hopefully when the guy gets out to fix that, our problems will be mended!!


Have a wonderful Mother's Day to all of you moms out there! I'll post again whenever I can.