Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another day....another shell card!!


I am just loving this Seaside stamp set from Stampin' Up! (R). I am so excited with how this card turned out!! I started with Chocolate Chip card stock, then I used the great new Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper that you can see in the Occasions Mini Catalog. Next I used a little piece of Naturals White card stock stamped with Chocolate Chip shells. I made the scalloped edge using the Corner Rounder Punch without the guard on it. I added some Chocolate Chip Tafetta Ribbon. The little added accent was done with the Scallop punch (with Soft Sky CS) and the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches (choc chip and naturals white). My words are from Happy Everything and stamped with Chocolate Chip ink. I used Soft Sky ink to stamp the shell in the background. Isn't this so beautiful?!?
For the inside, I used a layer of Naturals White so that it was easier to see the message that you would write. I stamped some shells in the bottom corner to add a little beauty to the inside.
I really love this stamp set and all of the wonderful things that you can create with it. I can't wait to have a little more time to play with it again. :0)
Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by. I'm getting closer to 5,000 hits every day!!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

What fun cards...makes me want to visit the beach!

Hope the girls' recitals went well. I'm sorry we had to miss them. We need to have you over now that the weather is nice. We could use a mother's helper now and then, actually. Mom and I would like to do some clothes shopping... (I need to find a Senior Photo outfit)

I Plan on doing some serious stamping this week! I have some cards I need to make. I doubt they'll be that good, but perhaps I'll take a picture of them for you.