Friday, April 18, 2008

Bloomin' Beautiful

Have you ordered the set in the Occasions mini catalog called "Bloomin' Beautiful" yet? If not, when are you going to get to it?!? It is so beautiful and versatile. The card above is one that I made for a recent card swap with some other demos. I love the colors together and I played with lots of backgrounds, too. On the little brown piece, I used the En Francais background and the Canvas background, layered on each other. On the Cameo Coral background piece, I used the Color Spritzer Tool to make little "drops" of chocolate chip ink. And do you like to large eyelet on the front? Those are so much fun to use. And I used my Crop-a-dile to put it on the card.

I hope that you like my card today! I'm getting close to 5,000 views of my blog, and with that comes some blog candy. Check back daily and enjoy the new Bible verse, too. Have a blessed day!
~Amy

No comments: