Sunday, April 27, 2008

Seaside


I played with my stamps a little bit yesterday. I am going to show you one quick card this morning, and hopefully I will get back later and to show some more. By the way, if you are trying to participate in my Mystery Hostess Show, I am having a little e-mail trouble. Well, actually my e-mail server is upgrading, and in the process I cannot receive my e-mail!!! Just keep trying or give me a call. :0)



Details about my card: I used the new shell stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Seaside and the Happy Birthday comes from the It's Your Birthday stamp set. My color scheme, on a base of naturals white, is Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy. I just used some scraps to do the strips, and stamped the shells in the lighter colors and the sentiment in the Navy. So simple, yet I just love it. Of course, I love shells, so it's not surprising that I like this.

Have a blessed day! I've heard from several of you that you are enjoying the Daily Bible verse addition to my blog. I'm so glad.

No comments: