Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mystery Hostess Show Winners!!

I am so excited to announce the WINNERS of my Mystery Hostess Stampin' Up! Show. I have tried to send an e-mail listing the winners, however my e-mail server is still doing something so the e-mail did not go through yet!! So, here are the WINNERS....

Level 1 Hostess Set---Elaine N.
$15 of FREE SU! merchandise---Barbara B.
$15 of FREE SU! merchandise---Jennifer K.
Level 1 or 2 Hostess Set---Martha S.
$15 of FREE SU! merchandise---Trina M.
$15 of FREE SU! merchandise---Jane C.

Thank you to all of you who placed orders with me during this special Mystery Hostess Show!! I really appreciate each order. For those of you who won a prize, please submit your choices to me by THIS Tuesday, April 29th at 4pm. :0) (If you are excited about the prize that you won, you can thank my hubby, Bob, who drew the names out for the prizes!!)

Since this Mystery Hostess Show was so successful, I may do another one in a few months. Have a blessed day!
~Amy

No comments: