Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Day!!!

I just love to have snow days, don't you? Well, I do homeschool my children, so they had to do school anyway. :0) But they did get to take several breaks and go out to play in the snow. During those breaks, I got to play with my STAMPS!! I had so much fun. First, a couple of pictures of the snow today. There were a couple of times when the snow was pouring down. I got a great picture of it, but it does look a little like it could be blurry. That's just because of how big the flakes were and how fast they were coming down.









Now, would you like to see some cards? Here's #1---




This is another of the cards for my upcoming stamp camp on Jan. 24th. Have you signed up yet? Here's what I used for this birthday card (all Stampin' Up! items):


Stamp sets: Embrace Life and It's Your Birthday; Inks: Only Orange, Real Red, Lovely Lilac, Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green; Cardstock: Yo yo yellow, Lovely Lilac and Confetti White


#2---






This is the 5th and last card for the Jan. 24th stamp camp. I used (all Stampin' Up! items):


Stamp set: Close as a Memory; Ink: Basic Brown, plus markers in Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy, and Bashful Blue; Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa and Naturals Ivory; Also: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, corner rounder, Stampin' Dimensionals and Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware.





I have lots more cards that I made today, but I really want to share this beautiful card made for me by my talented downline, Connie D. I was so excited to get this wonderful card in the mail. You may be seeing something like this coming up at one of my stamp camps soon! :0) Thanks, Connie! I just love how she made this look just like a piece of paper in a clipboard by using the Spiral Punch and the Round Tab Punch, plus those brads.





I am going to sign off for tonight and try to show you some more pictures tomorrow. Have a great day!

No comments: