Thursday, January 3, 2008

Two 3D projects



Here are two projects that I've done---one recently and one this past summer. The letter "A" was done last summer. I bought the letter at Michael's and it is about 10" tall. I used the Stampin' Up! set called Bugs and Kisses to stamp all the cute little critters on it with all different colors in the Bold Brights family. Then I tied some coordinating bright colored grosgrain ribbons on and my project was done in 10 minutes!!! I entered it in a local fair and won a blue ribbon for it! :0)

The other project is the one I did just a few days ago. I am loving these great new Rub-Ons that Stampin' Up! has in the new Spring/Summer catalog! I have never worked with Rub-Ons before although I had heard of them. I'm so glad that Stampin' Up! came out with their own. This flower is from the Rub-On set called Eastern Elegance. These are just beautiful! I found the little bottle at Michael's also (and it only cost $.99) and I loved that it was kind of heart shaped---just in time for Valentine's Day. Then I did the Rub-Ons on the front and back and added some pretty purple bath salts. To decorate the top, I used some black grosgrain ribbon and one of the little flowers from the Pretties Kit. This, too, was a super easy and quick project that people think you spent lots of time creating. You are definitely going to need some of these Rub-Ons!

I have lots of other things that I have been working on, but I'm getting tired. We started back to school today---and since I homeschool that doesn't mean sending them out to the bus stop. :0) So I am a little tired and need to check some of their work from today before I can go to bed. I'll be posting more stuff soon.

Have a great day! I hope you can make some time for stamping today!

No comments: