Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fun at the Open House

The Open House on Saturday was so much fun!! I'm sorry if you weren't able to be here. But I do have some pictures. First are the ones of the cakes that we got to eat. My oldest daughter and I are taking a cake decorating class on Friday nights, so we had the cakes we made the night before. The flower cake was chocolate and the heart cake was vanilla. Yum!!




There were lots of retired stamp set deals to be had and make and takes to be made and door prizes to be awarded. Here are pictures of the door prizes. First was this cute little journal. I used the Stampin' Up! (r) Beautiful Thing stamp set to make the little flower addition. I also added lots of fun ribbon to the spiral binding. Nicole A. was the winner of this prize!! Enjoy!


The next prize was a little bottle with loads of punched pieces. I used lots of different colors of Stampin' Up! cardstock and a wide variety of punches to fill the little jar. I then tied a ribbon with a tag on top. (Thanks, Kristin, I used that cute little tag that you made!) And the winner of this prize was Christine G. I hope you enjoy your gift!



The third prize was a set with a notebook and a candle. I used the new Infinite Goodness stamp set. It is such a beautiful stamp set!! I think that you might need this one. :0) Anyway, I also used some hodgepodge hardware and ribbon on the notebook. The picture of the candle isn't the best, but I used the pear and the words on it also. Jackie D. won this prize. Enjoy writing in your journal with your candle flickering beside you.





And lastly was the Grand Prize!! It was a retired stamp set called Flower Garden, plus 1 sheet of each of the Soft Subtles cardstock, 3 sheets of Whisper White cardstock, 3 sheets of Confetti White cardstock, a glue stick, a 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, and a bag with all sorts of fun accessories, like ribbon, buttons, hodgepodge, and rhinestone brads. The winner of this great prize was Jan D.!!! I hope that you have fun with your new Stampin' Up! toys!!




I hope that those of you who were able to come to the Open House had a great time. I look forward to seeing you at upcoming stamp camps and other events. Maybe you would like to do a Stampin' Up! show. I'd be happy to do that for you; just give me a call.

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: