Wednesday, December 5, 2007

We're in Houston, TX

Just a quick note to say that we arrived safely in Houston, TX today. I was trying to check out the blog and I've noticed that for some reason the first post on the page doesn't always show up right away. I usually try clicking in the blank area or just scrolling down and back up and then it appears for me. Hope this works for you. I think that the Christmas tree on the side might be messing things up, but it will only be there for 20 more days!!! Can you believe there are only 20 more days until Christmas?!?

Happy Stamping!!! I'll try to take some pics of TX to add to the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. The background & colors rock! You must have an awesome camera, too! You are making me miss Houston - I lived there for a couple of years.