Friday, December 14, 2007

Here's some stamping....

I realize that most of you are checking out my website to see some stamping, not just my trip to TX. So, I searched thru my pics and found a project that I had not shared with you yet. Here is my PHOTO WALLET.....








I used Stampin' Up!s 12"x12" textured cardstock in Basic Gray. I love the textured CS, have you tried it yet? Inside I used the Naturals White CS. My tabs (made with the Round Tab Punch) are done in Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery CS. Those are the colors of ink that I used, too. I also used the Spiral Punch for my inside white pages. I love, love, love that punch. So easy to use and such a cool effect. Want to see how it works? Just ask me and I'll show you! The main stamp set that I used is called BE HAPPY (found on pg 51 of the Fall/Winter catalog). I also used the WARM WORDS set for the little "adorable" word on the tag on the front. The middle of the flower on the front is one of SU!s circle rhinestone brads.


I don't have my dimensions with me here in TX, but I just played around until I found a size that worked. :0) The belly band is made of Night of Navy CS and then I stamped the flower and tag on naturals white CS and just cut them out. I used the brad to hold the belly band, flower and tag together. I did not have time to fill this little book with pictures yet, but maybe I can do that when I get home. I have lots of pictures from this trip. I plan to do one section for each of my 3 girls, then I will write their name on the tab for their section. I'll try to remember to take and post pictures again once I get that done.


Have a great day! We are headed out to Galveston in a few minutes. I'll probably take more pictures. Remember to take time during this busy season for some relaxation while stamping!!! Happy Stamping!

No comments: