Monday, February 1, 2010

I stamped, I stamped!!!

Yes, you read that right.  I actually had time yesterday to do some stamping.  I was so excited.  It was thanks to the beautiful snow on Saturday and everything being cancelled on Sunday that I was able to just do something fun!!  Thanks, God, for the wonderful snow break.  I even spent some time outside in the snow!!

So here is one card that I made yesterday.  It is a Valentine's Day card using an older stamp set called Happy Hearts.  There is a new hearts stamp set out now, but I figure that my old one works just fine for now.



I saw a card on the SU! website that used all the black and gray, but I really wanted to just add a touch of color to it.  So this is Amy's version of that card.  Do you like it?

I will be posting some more pictures over the next few days, I hope.....

~Amy

1 comment:

trina said...

I 'heart' it! :) Love it that is. I've been productive as well. And the good thing is that nobody can leave the house so everybody has been worrrrrkkkkkking!!! It's been great. Miss you.