Friday, February 5, 2010

Time to order!!

Well, ladies, I have spent a little time updating my blog links down the righthand side of the screen.  Check out the new Occasions Mini Catalog and the Sell-A-Bration (SAB) Catalog.  Those catties offer limited edition stamp sets and Designer Series Papers.  You'll want to order soon so as not to miss out on the wonderful limited edition Stampin' Up! stuff!!  You can also click on the link to see the regular catalog as well.  I have a few more of those catalogs in stock, too.  If you would like a hard copy, please feel free to contact me about that.

So, if you would like to place an order with me, please get your order and payment to me by February 25nd.  For this order, I am offering a SUPER SPECIAL in honor of this month of "love"----20% off of your order!!!  And remember the SAB special is that with every $50 you order, you can get an SAB set, SAB catalog product or one of the pre-selected regular catalog sets for FREE!!!  There's not a better time to order than right now!!!  Need more details?  Contact me or read the info in the SAB catalog.

I look forward to hearing from you!
~Amy

No comments: