Friday, February 5, 2010

Another project

So, I've had these Laura Ashley notepads lying around my stamp room for maybe a year, and I finally decided to create a little notepad cover.  I designed it myself, but just yesterday saw a similar design on Splitcoast Stampers.  Their design has an inside pocket, too.  Nice idea....I'll have to add that to my next model!!  Here are the pics:






I really like this notepad cover.  The scrapbooking paper is an older set, but I really need to use all this (wonderful) paper that I have already before buying any new (beautiful) paper!!

We are getting more beautiful snow today in the mountains of western VA.  I really LOVE watching it fall so peacefully from the sky.  I hope you are enjoying whatever life is bringing you at this moment!!

~Amy

No comments: