Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas cards

I know that we just got past Christmas, but I have been cleaning out my stamping room and trying to create projects that I have been thinking about for awhile.  In today's post, I am showing this great photo holder cards that I stamped for Christmas.  I did not totally assemble them because I don't know yet whether the picture that will be inserted will be vertical or horizontal.  So I used Stampin' Dimensionals on the backs of the sentiments so they can be placed later.  I used an older set called Peaceful Wishes.  I really love this set and could not get rid of it!!



I am happy with how these turned out.  I stamped the envelopes to match, too.  It was a relatively easy project, but I did use several colors and had to use markers for the stamp with berries.  Another good stamping experience.  It is just so relaxing to have those stamps in my hands.....

Have a great day!!
~Amy

No comments: