Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall has arrived

HAPPY FALL, EVERYONE!!! We have arrived at my favorite season. The nice cool, crispness in the air and the leaves turning many beautiful colors. It is just amazing!!

I've been playing with my blog a little today. How do you like the new background? And I finally updated with the new catalog, definitely decorative catalog and the holiday mini catalog. I hope that all the links work.... I just realized that I have not checked them yet.

If anyone would like to order anything in September, please let me know by this weekend (27th). I will be submitting the order on Monday, September 28th. For this order I am offering a SUPER special---20% off anything that you order!! (I need your help to keep me active as a demo.)

I hope to hear from you soon!
~Amy

No comments: