Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday cards...on Saturday!

Well, I started this post on Wednesday, but I am just finishing it now on Saturday. I was a little distracted!!! I did clean out my e-mail box (down from 700+ to about 50---that's pretty good, isn't it?!?)




Here are some recent cards that I have made. The first one uses a NEW stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog called Bloomin' Beautiful. What a gorgeous set!!! I just love flowers though. I used the Watercolor wonder crayons and applied the colors to my project with a blender pen. I love the numerous shades that can be made when doing that. Here the recipe:

Cardstock: Ballet blue, Soft Sky, Mellow Moss, Confetti White
Ink: Basic black, Ballet blue, Mellow moss
Other stuff: Ticket corner punch, blender pens and Watercolor Wonder Crayons



This is a quick and simple card that can be made with a wheel and the matching stamp set, in this case I used the Jumbo Petals Wheel and Polka Dots & Paisleys set. I rolled the wheel first then did some accent stamping. This was one of the quickest cards I've ever made!! Here's the recipe:

Cardstock: Close to cocoa, Cameo coral and Very Vanilla
Ink: cocoa and coral, plus the words done in Chocolate Chip
Other: Hodgepodge hardware in antique brass and chocolate chip wide grosgrain ribbon (I did use a mini glue dot to hold that hardware in place)

I hope that you have some time for stamping this weekend! I really have a lot of cards that I need to send to people. I really need to get stamping today!!

No comments: