Monday, March 24, 2008

Name Frame EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Have you caught the Name Frame bug yet? These frames are so much fun to make, plus they are easy and inexpensive. In other words, these make GREAT gifts!! And people LOVE to receive these frames as gifts, whether they are a first name, surname, Bible verse, quote, or another word like "love", "peace", "joy", or maybe something for a holiday, like "Mom" for Mother's Day or "Merry Christmas". The possibilities are endless!!! Now the good news: I have a week full of Name Frame camps coming up. Check out my website at: http://amycollins.stampinup.net/ and click on "events" to see more details. By the way, if you are reading this and interested in attending, but unsure if you live too far away, I am near Roanoke, VA. If that is pretty close for you then you can contact me and I'll see you at camp!!

Here are a couple of frames that I created on Saturday. I didn't do names, instead I did one with the Bible verse from the new set called A Light Unto my Path and one with a saying from the new Level 3 Hostess set called Time Well Spent. These use a similar pattern and were very easy to make.
The first frame is made with some of the older, no longer available Designer Series Paper from SU! I try to keep lots of different papers on hand so that I have the perfect thing for whatever project I am working on. Have you stocked up on the Designer Series Paper yet? Of course, the paper is great for scrapbooking, but you can also use it for cards, gifts and even frames! For both frames I used the 1 1/4" square punch and most of the different papers from the pack of double sided designs.

I used the Flowers for You Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! (R) for this one. I purchased the frames from Michael's when they were on sale for about $3 each. I just always keep my eyes open for any frame that might work to decorate. You might even have some old frames around your house that you could dress up with a little pretty paper and rubber stamping!!!

Have a wonderful Monday!! I would love to hear your thoughts about these frames or any other projects that I have shared on my blog. It's so easy to leave a comment. Just click on the spot with "# comments" in the lower right of each new post and it will take you to a new screen. You don't have to have a blogger account to leave a comment, just use "anonymous", but make sure to put you name and contact info in the actual comment in case I need to reply to you. Happy Stamping!!

No comments: