Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another day----another card!



I hope that you put in your Stampin' Up! order and were able to receive one (or more) of the Sale-a-Bration sets for FREE! This card is made with two of those SAB sets, one is called Merci (the butterflies) and the other is called Lots of Thoughts. I also used the Scallop punch which is so much fun to use!!! I highly recommend it. I used blender pens and bold brights inks to color in the butterflies after stamping them in basic black ink. My basic colors are Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, and Naturals White. For the words I used the Omission technique with the words set---by that I mean that I used a marker to only color in the part of the stamp that I wanted to use for my project---I omitted the other parts! Very cool and easy to do. I hope you like this card.

SAB is over now, but there are lots of promotions going on right now, for example: hostess a SU! show with at least $35o in sales and get an EXTRA $25 worth of merchandise for FREE!!! You can't beat that deal. Contact me if you are interested in doing a show---in your home, my home or maybe just a catalog show! Happy Stamping to you!!

No comments: