Monday, September 1, 2008

I {heart} your blog award!!

I was so excited to have a comment the other day from someone who {hearts} my blog!! That is such a boost to the creative juices!!! :0) So I want to say a big THANK YOU to love2Bcreative. Check out her blog by clicking on her blog name---there are some really cool things on there.



The rules for accepting the “I {heart} your blog” award are:
The winner can put the logo on their blog.
Link the person you received your award from.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Put links of those blogs on yours.
Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.


Now I am going to nominate some other blogs for you to check out.
1) Kristin at Cottage Stamping (this is my upline!)
2) Shelley at Mocha Memories (don't you just love her blog name?!)
3) Stacey at Stacey Stamps
4) Amanda at Stamp Vamps
5) Virginia at Virginia's Website
6) Twila at The Stamping Spot
Okay, go and check out these ladies wonderful blogs and load them up with comments!!
Have a great Labor Day!!
~Amy

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I've never heard of this "online" award. Quite interesting...