Friday, September 5, 2008

SU! dreams and a dreamsicle

Here is a card made with the new Dreams Du Jour stamp set. I also used the scallop edge punch to make those cute little punch outs around the edges. I put the Riding Hood Red card stock (one of the new In Colors) behind so that the cute punch work could be easily seen. The card base is the new In Color called Pink Pirouette. And the paper is the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper.

Card #2 for today is an invitation to a birthday party for the children of my downline, Connie. I love this cute little popsicle. I'm thinking about a Dreamsicle right now!!! Yummy! I was so hungry that I even took a bite. Okay, actually she used the scallop circle punch to give that wonderful effect. And the Tart and Tangy set was used to make the orange. Aren't you glad that set made it into the new catalog? I love the fruits. In case you are wondering, that is a real popsicle stick inserted inside behind a white layer of card stock with all of the party info written on it.

Have a wonderful day!! I hope that you will have some time to stamp today!

~Amy

No comments: