Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cake and a punchy card

I apologize for not updating in a few days. I really don't have time on most weekends, then I had a migraine yesterday. :o(


My husband's birthday was this past Saturday and my daughter made him this cake. It is beautiful and tasted so good!!!

The card today is another one that we will be making on Sept 25th for the Getting Punchy Stamp Camp!!! Isn't this fun?! I've seen this idea in numerous places. I just tweaked it a bit to make it my own. Have you registered for stamp camp yet? It only costs $10 and we will be making 5 fun and unique cards using Stampin' Up! punches.

Well, I need to run and get started on my day. It's a busy one for me. I hope that you will have a little time today to make a card and send it to someone to brighten their day!!

~Amy

No comments: