Saturday, February 16, 2008

Busy, busy, busy....

These pictures are of some of the projects that I will be doing at my upcoming Versamark and Vellum stamp camp. It is this Thursday, February 21st at 7pm. Have you reserved your spot yet? Contact me right away to make sure to get a spot. The blue card uses vellum to create a stained glass effect. I love doing this. Stamp on one side then color with markers on the reverse side. Fun and beautiful! We will be using the Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Merci (click on "Merci" for a link to the entire SAB catalog!) for this project. You can earn this set FREE by placing a $50 order!! Make sure to get the SAB sets that you want by March 17th because when they are gone, they are gone!!

This card uses a vellum overlay. I used the new Seaside stamp set. I love, love, love anything with seashells, don't you? I had to have this stamp set. I used Basic Gray cardstock and ink for this card. I also used the corner rounder to make the border. Come to stamp camp and I will show you how to do it, too.



These are two of the vellum votive wraps that we will be making at the stamp camp. These are so elegant. I used the Baroque Motifs set for one and the Artfully Asian set for the other. For the Baroque wrap, we will be doing heat embossing. I will show you how you can emboss in any color by only using clear or iridescent ice embossing powder!!! For the Asian wrap, we will be using the markers directly on the rubber stamp.


I just can't wait for camp so that I can teach you how to do these wonderful cards and wraps!!! It is only a few days away now. :0) I hope that you are taking a little time away to be creative. But more importantly, are you taking time to make cards to send to those that you love?



Happy Stamping!

No comments: