Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time of your life....



So I heard this song the other day on the radio and it really struck a cord with me. Here is what it says to me:
1) Changes will come in life whether you want them or not
2) So you need to live in the moment and enjoy the season that the Lord has you right now
3) I know this song is not a Christian song, however it makes me think of this passage from Ecclesiastes 3

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
A Time for Everything
1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

So here's my advice (and the way that I want to live my life): Go out there today and live your life to the fullest. No one knows what might be right around the next corner...maybe good, maybe not so good... But make up your mind to learn the lessons that the Lord has for you through each experience!!


I'm off to live life now!! Have a blessed day!!

~Amy

No comments: