Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Retired Stamp Sets for Sale----$5 for the ones in this post!

SPRING CLEANING!!!

I have been trying to clean around my house and have discovered LOTS OF STAMP SETS that I am ready to sell.  So check out the list and e-mail or call me if you see something that you would like to purchase.  It will be first come, first serve for these items.  Also, if you are not local (in the Roanoke, VA, area), then I will have to charge you shipping as well.  (I think that the basic priority shipping is something like $4.95, but we can work out those details if needed.)

So here are the first set.  All of the stamp sets in this post are priced at just $5!!!  Happy shopping!! 

Additional info:  all of the stamp sets shown are new and unmounted (I can assemble them for you if you would like) and if you would like to see additional pictures let me know. 

~Amy 

Bitty Basics (set of 10)

Merci (set of 6)--SOLD


Lots of thoughts (set of 6)---SOLD


Polka Dot Punches (set of 4)---SOLD


Botanical Blooms (set of 7)--SOLD


Yummy (set of 3)--SOLD


Congrats (set of 7)---SOLD


Dear Friend (set of 4)--SOLD


So Many Scallops (set of 4)---SOLD




No comments: