Saturday, February 21, 2009

Easy cards and another cake


Well, I stamped for a few minutes on Thursday and here is what I made....






These cards are part of a Simply Sent Kit called Thanks x 2. It comes with 8 cards and envelopes (aren't those olive envelopes cool?), plus a stamp set with 2 "thank you"s, a flower and a dots stamp. The swirls and circles are preprinted on the cards and the scallop edge is already done for you. These cards literally all go together in 3o mins or less!!! They are great when you need a quick card. I needed to make some Happy Anniversary cards so I used a stamp from the set called Hugs and Wishes and now I have 8 cards ready to go!! Oh, well, I want to stamp more, but life is so busy right now....

And Emily made a beautiful Valentine's Day cake for my Sunday School 7th and 8th grade girls. Here is a peek at it, but watch out, it'll make you hungry!!!





Don't those roses look awesome?!? I wish I had one to eat right now. But I'm going out to a Japanese Steakhouse tonight, so I will have some really good food even if it's not cake!!!


Have a blessed day! I hope that you have time to stamp today.

~Amy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amy! I'm passing out right now...you blogged!! I'm just teasing you. I know that your life is hectic right now but God knows that. :-) Love the cake and the cards, too. I didn't know you taught Sunday School.

See you Tuesday!
Connie