Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The winner is.....

My random selector (whose name is Emily) chose #12. So the winner is.....

mochamama said...
I may be going to Prince Edward Island this summer with my sister and cousin provided I am well enough to travel. Congrats on all the hits, that's awesome.


So, mochamama (by the way, I love you name!!), you are my winner. I will try to head over to your blog to post a comment there as I didn't see your e-mail address. Please contact me with your mailing info. And by the way, I have wanted to go to Prince Edward Island (and all around that area) for years!!! Ever since seeing Anne of Green Gables. :0)

Thanks to everyone who played for the Blog Candy. I guess my next blog candy will be at about 10,000 hits so keep on coming back to look. In the next few days, I'm planning to start featuring projects using some of the retiring stamp sets (especially those sets that I have that haven't seen ink yet or have only seen a little ink!!).

I just hope that I can find time to stamp between taking my girls to different camps and picking them up. :0) They have a very exciting summer ahead of them.....but as for me, I have lots of driving ahead of me!!

Have a blessed day!!!
~Amy

No comments: